Scoopers & Friends Discussion Board

DOG OWNERS!Click here for:
International Directory of Dog Waste Removal Services
December 20, 2014, 06:04:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to this FREE forum for dog waste removal service professionals and those interested in the business. 

TO REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FORUMS: Send e-mail to Matthew at Pooper-Scooper.com and indicate what username you would like.

WANT TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS? Buy the Startup Manual! "The Professional Pooper-Scooper: How to Start Your Own Low-Cost, High-Profit Dog Waste Removal Service"

[url=http://www.pooper-scooper.com/contents.htm]

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shameless promotion  (Read 3161 times)
BDS
Pros

View Profile WWW
« on: June 02, 2010, 02:15:29 PM »

Many of you know that keeping a client is so much cheaper than getting a new client. I use a method that gives me an advantage with both my current clients and potential clients.
If you want to know what I use to keep my clients and let potentials know I'm a serious business and want them as clients. Take a moment and contact me and I'll let you in on the deal.
creedog@pooperguy.com

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America " for an amount of "up to and including my life."
doodyguy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 11:34:15 AM »

Why don't you just let us all in on the secret here? Inquiring minds want to know.

Fear change. Especially pennies.
BDS
Pros

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 01:32:35 PM »

Why won't you let anyone know who you are and where you are? I only want to talk with people with enough inititive to contact me and then follow through.
Want to know more? You know what to do.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America " for an amount of "up to and including my life."
doodyguy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 02:00:48 PM »

I don't see how you knowing my region should influence your information whatsoever. You are obviously offering this info to anyone who emails you so why don't you just post the information here and cut out that meaningless step? It seems silly to me.

David
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 05:45:57 PM »

He or She was just trying to help you. If you don't want to email him or her then don't. You complian of not getting hlep and answers and all they wanted was a simple email. Are you ashame of who you are?
howard

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 07:06:50 AM »

Customer referrals are a great way to grow the business at a low cost.

howard
doodyguy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 06:46:13 AM »

Pooper Scooper, relax...it's all good. I wasn't trying to be a smarta** when I reponded to the post from BDS, I was simply just saying that if the info was free to anyone then why not just post it for everyone, that's all. I repect each and every person on this board so don't go thinking I was being a bunghole. And no, I'm not ashamed of who I am. I'm a one legged midget with no teeth and red hair and dern proud of it! Oops, sorry..."little person". (Must be PC).

BDS, there is a reason I stay inconspicuous. It's HONESTLY no big deal. I mean, who gives a crap? We're all just trying to help one another out. That being said I will email you for your info. I hope the offer's still good. Thanks.

Pooper Scoopers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 07:14:12 PM »

Pooper Scooper, relax...it's all good. I wasn't trying to be a smarta**

That's cool, just don't let it happen again.  By the way, where do you scoop?  What is your web address?
BDS
Pros

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2010, 04:38:21 AM »

I have a program that creates such customer loyalty, that even clients that leave come back to me. I use relationship marketing. An other example of that happened last week. A client that left has come back. If you are in business, you should know that it takes less $$ to keep a customer than to get a new customer. I spend between $12 and $25 per year on a client. whether they are new or old. Even if they leave, I still spent about $6 per year on them.
When you consider that a client will spend between $600 and $1000 with me, what is that small expense to keep them.  $6 per year to keep in contact with a former client has paid off twice this year for me. Even when a clients dog dies, they are placed on a list that that keeps my company name in front of their face. We all know that people who own dogs, will get another eventually if one dies. There are several ways you can keep in touch with your clients and and customers. You can purchase cards, address them, stuff them in envelopes, and put a stamp on them, then mail them. Or you could go to sendoutcard/76282 and let them do all the hard work.
There is now a new retail store so you don't have to make a long term commitment. If you join Send Out Cards as a retail customer, you will pay 98 cents plus postage for a regular card, and 1.47 for a card with your picture or logo on it. If you chose to be a wholesale customer, you will pay 31 cents for a regular card, or 93 cents for a custom card.
At the new retail store you can send a card for $2.99. The retail store is at http://socretail.com/76282. With Send Out Cards you do not address the envelope, stuff the envelope, or place a stamp on it. They do all the work for you. Do your self a favor and see if this is not something you can use in your business.

The average person has a need to send 70 card a year. Most only send 10. Look at this program ans see how easy it is to keep in touch with your family and friends as well.

BDS
Pros

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2010, 04:43:43 AM »

Typo on regular card. It is 62 cents plus postage. Post cards are 31 cents plus postage. Thats the wholesale price.

doodyguy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2010, 08:34:47 AM »

BDS, I glanced over the website and found it to be somewhat of a useful tool for those in our line of work to use. Is there any way for someone to just sign on and send out 30-50 cards (or more for the big guys) to customers without having to sign up for the packages that they sell on the site? If it was something I could go to around the holidays and special occasions to send out cards to customers it would be great but I don't want to sign up for anything that binds me to them for big bucks...I would just want to use them occasionally. Is that possible? Thanks.

BDS
Pros

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2010, 07:12:24 PM »

You can purchase a retail account for $99.00 that will allow you to send cards. I started that way and soon realized that the cost difference between the retail and the wholesale was worth it. You can do the math yourself.
Retail cards .98 each plus postage
Wholesale cards .62 each plus postage.

Custom card retail $1.47 plus postage
Custom card wholesale .93 plus postage.

You can send a couple of free cards from my site http://sendoutcards.com/76282. Send one to a friend or relative you haven't seen in a whole and one to yourself to see the quality.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: