Scoopers & Friends Discussion Board

DOG OWNERS!
Find a Pooper-Scooper in the
Directory of Dog Waste Removal Services
September 25, 2017, 08:18:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WELCOME TO THIS FREE FORUM about the dog waste removal service business. 
To register to post, e-mail Matthew at Pooper-Scooper.com with a username.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Biscuits  (Read 10746 times)
Scoop N Play
Pros

Michael

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2012, 03:46:41 PM »

I'm starting to hear dueling banjos!   And that's just talking about biscuits.... wait til we get to ummmmmmmmm  .... well somethin else!!     Thanks for the advice.   I wasn't going to have biscuits but now I think I will.   I have a friend who is starting to make treats, but I just found out since they have no preservatives, and they are in a sealed basket that will be given away, they need to be refrigerated, which they haven't, and I get to redo baskets... YAY!   Milkbones might just be the way to go!

admin
Administrator

Since 1988: People see poop, they think of me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2012, 04:16:33 PM »

Nice!  Who was that, Matt?

Heh... that was me.  Roll Eyes
tgp
Pros

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2012, 04:58:50 PM »

Nice!  Who was that, Matt?

Heh... that was me.  Roll Eyes

Adminhound.

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist."
tgp
Pros

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2012, 04:59:50 PM »

I want 5 stars too!  What about the 1200 posts from long ago?

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist."
Yard Guards On Doody
Pros

Cheresee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2012, 06:39:42 PM »

Awesome song guys! 

I give Milkbones as well.  Not every dogs gets them.  Sometimes I leave in the mailbox (with their permission, of course) as an indicator that I have been there.  There are a handful of dogs that see to wait for us to show up each week, so they can say hi, thank you for cleaning our yard, and then they say thanks for the bone!  I buy mine at Sams.  They are the multi flavored small or medium sized ones.  Very cheap like $8 bucks or so for a huge box.

We take CRAP...Seriously!!!
K9 MineSweepers
Pros

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2016, 12:40:40 PM »

I'd just like to add that biscuits are great for entering and exiting some yards. My first time servicing a clients house with their dog in the yard and it took me at least 10 minutes to get him calmed down before I could open the gate without him running out. Then a month later I had to deal with 2 labs... Cry
Biscuits are a time saver!
Scooperdude
Pros

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2016, 09:58:07 AM »

Be sure to get an OK from the dog's owner before giving any food items. Some dogs are highly allergic to anything but the food they eat. That spells lots of dollars at the Vet
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: