Scoopers & Friends Discussion Board

DOG OWNERS!Click here for:
International Directory of Dog Waste Removal Services
September 22, 2014, 05:18:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to this FREE forum for dog waste removal service professionals and those interested in the business. 

TO REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FORUMS: Send e-mail to Matthew at Pooper-Scooper.com and indicate what username you would like.

WANT TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS? Buy the Startup Manual! "The Professional Pooper-Scooper: How to Start Your Own Low-Cost, High-Profit Dog Waste Removal Service"

[url=http://www.pooper-scooper.com/contents.htm]

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy to find all of you!  (Read 4380 times)
Scooperdude
Pros

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2008, 08:13:42 AM »

I have tossed the Big Red handle and added a striaght handle with the Life with Ease grip. Then I use the Life w/ease grip and the Life with ease collar to hold the rake handle against my arm( with some modification)
I'd post a picture but can't figure out how to do it on the new board.
Scoop da Poo
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2008, 08:28:39 AM »

I'd post a picture but can't figure out how to do it on the new board.

NOOB!   Wink

dhaupt
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2008, 09:23:28 AM »

Thanks, guys!

Grin
Poop Scoop Troop
Pros

Mr. Pooper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2008, 10:36:32 AM »

I do charge an initial cleaning fee, but..... I like the idea of the "pro-rated amount for the remainder of the month."   I was nervous about meeting with a potential new client, and on top of the initial cleaning fee asking for the remainder of the month. But I see that all of you do so, I think that I will try that today!

"The time difference between doing it right and skipping part is nearly always very small.  The risk/reward ratio is unfavorable."

I do not use the sketch to skip any parts of a yard In fact, once I complete a service I do a Quick "sweep" of the entire yard which usually ends up in finding a couple more land mines. Cheesy  I also do find my self saving the heavy areas for last too just for the same reason.
As for that handle, ...that's on my list now! Grin
Scooperdude
Pros

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2008, 01:06:18 PM »

Scott, Same idea as I use only the handle is much longer that way my arm is almost straight so I don't have to bend over to put the pan on the ground.

Jeff, What?
doodiedaily
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2008, 01:17:44 PM »

Grin I doo tend to remeber the heavy areas and do them last to avoid lugging the load around the yard

Not me it feels like I'm working out I'm Huge.  Grin (Seinfeld)
Scoop da Poo
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2008, 01:47:12 PM »

Scott, Same idea as I use only the handle is much longer that way my arm is almost straight so I don't have to bend over to put the pan on the ground.

Jeff, What?

That handle has lasted through 4 big reds over the years.  It lost it's plastic wing nuts so I have to use vice grips to undo the hose clamp that holds it on.

Jeff speeks Geek.  Have your picture uploaded somewhere.  It can be your website storage, or a free picture storage site.

Click the "Insert Picture" thingy underneath th "I" box.  Paste the address (url) of where the picture is stored in between the sets of brackets.  The cursor is automatically defaulted to be where it's supposed to be.  Preview first to make sure it works before posting.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: