Scoopers & Friends Discussion Board

DOG OWNERS!Click here for:
International Directory of Dog Waste Removal Services
December 19, 2014, 03:00:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to this FREE forum for dog waste removal service professionals and those interested in the business. 

TO REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FORUMS: Send e-mail to Matthew at Pooper-Scooper.com and indicate what username you would like.

WANT TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS? Buy the Startup Manual! "The Professional Pooper-Scooper: How to Start Your Own Low-Cost, High-Profit Dog Waste Removal Service"

[url=http://www.pooper-scooper.com/contents.htm]

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Innovative patents for pets newstory  (Read 1572 times)
super trooper scoopers
Pros

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2008, 09:33:29 AM »

This is a great article that I found this morning will catching up on the news. It doesn't have to do with scooping but with pets in general.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/23256414/

"If you've got the poop we've got the scoop!"
Scoop da Poo
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 04:33:12 PM »

That is some cool stuff!  Thanks for sharing Ty.

I sure wish I had the GPS when we lost our Alice in 2005.   Cry
She was so close, but evaded us completely.

http://www.scoopdapoo.com/page9.html
super trooper scoopers
Pros

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 10:46:58 PM »

When the GPS tracking comes out I will be getting it, last night our dogs took off, they knocked down part of the fence earlier this week so we have been taking them out front with us and this morning my husband let them out at 2:30am to go potty and they both took off. He woke me up and we looked for about an hour and could not find them or hear them. At 4 am my husband just happened to open the front door and he heard the jingle of the tags and called them and here they come. Man was I so thankful and yet so mad at them.  This was the first time that they have ever taken off. We fixed the fence today and they are confined again without worries.

Ty

"If you've got the poop we've got the scoop!"
Scoop da Poo
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 04:32:10 AM »

Ty,

It is such a helpless feeling when they take off.  You just don't know where to start.  You are so lucky you got them back. 

Ours are all greyhounds which are sighthounds.  We always try to walk them around the neighborhood during the day and at night so they can learn where home is if they ever get out.  Fortunately our boys are so playful, all they want to do is find a new person to play with.  After 5 - 10 minutes of that, they miss me.  Once they see me they can't run back to me fast enough.

We're not so lucky when it comes to our girls.  They are so shy and timid, getting them back is a miracle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: