Scoopers & Friends Discussion Board

DOG OWNERS!Click here for:
International Directory of Dog Waste Removal Services
October 24, 2014, 04:03:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to this FREE forum for dog waste removal service professionals and those interested in the business. 

TO REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FORUMS: Send e-mail to Matthew at Pooper-Scooper.com and indicate what username you would like.

WANT TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS? Buy the Startup Manual! "The Professional Pooper-Scooper: How to Start Your Own Low-Cost, High-Profit Dog Waste Removal Service"

[url=http://www.pooper-scooper.com/contents.htm]

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Search Directory  (Read 2430 times)
allfordogs

** 1(87)Pet-Provider ** Professional & Prescreened

View Profile WWW
« on: February 26, 2008, 09:26:16 PM »

www.petserviceprovider.org

(it's the back end of the All For Dogs website)... soon to be on it's own site.
It's free now. (Featured listings cost, but there can only be 1 feature per category.)

The framework is really nice, html enabled, and meta tag/description enabled. Check it out and put your name on the list.

It's only for pet services.

www.petserviceprovider.org

(Yet another free way to advertise.)
Your Dogís Business
Pros

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 10:01:38 PM »

Thank you for the advertising opportunity. I have created a user name and password and have been able to log in but I canít seem to figure out when I can enter my listing.

Please help! Thank you!

Jamie
www.yourdogsbusiness.net
It's Our Business Too!
ON DOODY
Pros

Learn and Work Hard to Achieve

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 11:03:38 PM »

Thanks Paul,

I took you up on your offer.

Lee
thepoohcrew
Pros

Punkin, Eve, Remington & China

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 11:17:17 PM »

Thanks, I took you up on your offer too.   Smiley

One question though ... I didn't register before I created my listing and now I can't log into it to change anything.  I've since registered, but still can't figure out how to get in and change anything.  Oh and it says Martha Moody listed my site as well as On Doody's.   Undecided

Deb

The Pooh Crew
PB713
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 07:07:50 AM »

Good lookin' site Paul!

Thanks for the new directory and listing.  Smiley

By html enabled, doo you mean users can input their own html into the description?

Thanks again!

Brad

----------------------------

I brought you back up to 0 too   Grin
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 07:10:31 AM by PB713 » Logged
PetCorps
Pros

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 11:22:07 AM »

Thanks a lot!  Cheesy

Jason Smith
PetCorps Professional Pet Care
allfordogs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2008, 10:05:57 AM »

The directory has a few basic bugs in it to still be worked out. (i.e. that's whyit's on the back end of my site still and I've only released it on a few boards... to 'test' it out.)

The log-in should be fixed now so you can log into the directory and edit your posting.

after logging in, On the right side of the screen, you should see an 'edit listing' button. You can also delete your listing.
:-D

Thanks for letting me know. feel free to tell me any comments/complaints/compliments through the 'contact us link' on the page or @ pfranklin@allfordogs dot us.

Also yes. the site is html enabled, so you can add html to your posting. It DOES limit your characters though so you can't add a gigantic listing... and it accepts BASIC html.

You should also be able to view (in the right column) a little menu bar that allows you to put in your META TAGS / META DESCRIPTIONS. :-D (these will help code the listing to pick up your specifics.)
Thanks!

Paul
Shon
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2008, 12:51:07 PM »

You need to make that directory more user friendly.  Categorize it by state, at least.  It's just a bunch of scooping companies listed in no particular order.
allfordogs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2008, 07:19:01 PM »

You need to make that directory more user friendly.  Categorize it by state, at least.  It's just a bunch of scooping companies listed in no particular order.

I agree. I was hoping the 'zip code search' would be the main way people would find local companies; but I need to sort it by state as well for those who go through it manually.

Thanks! Keep them coming!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: