Scoopers & Friends Discussion Board

DOG OWNERS!Click here for:
International Directory of Dog Waste Removal Services
October 24, 2014, 07:40:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to this FREE forum for dog waste removal service professionals and those interested in the business. 

TO REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FORUMS: Send e-mail to Matthew at Pooper-Scooper.com and indicate what username you would like.

WANT TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS? Buy the Startup Manual! "The Professional Pooper-Scooper: How to Start Your Own Low-Cost, High-Profit Dog Waste Removal Service"

[url=http://www.pooper-scooper.com/contents.htm]

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Handles...what was the site?  (Read 13314 times)
Scoop da Poo
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2008, 09:37:18 AM »

Thanks for the great earworm!  Grin
Scoop da Poo
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2008, 09:44:13 AM »

On Sunday???  Shocked
Poop Scoop Troop
Pros

Mr. Pooper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2008, 08:26:06 PM »

I can't remember who posted that they did this, but I liked the idea, so switched the handle on my Big Red to an old Weed Eater handle. 

I put it at an angle, and not straight out, and it lets my hand hang down in a more natural position.  After 2 weeks of using it, I really like it.  It lets it hang a little further away from my leg too, so I'm not kicking it all the time while I walk. 

Just got a new gas trimmer! Time to disassemble the old electric Weed Eater and retro fit the handle on big red!!! That is a awesome idea you got there!!! Thank You!! Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: