Scoopers & Friends Discussion Board

DOG OWNERS!Click here for:
International Directory of Dog Waste Removal Services
September 18, 2014, 08:42:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to this FREE forum for dog waste removal service professionals and those interested in the business. 

TO REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FORUMS: Send e-mail to Matthew at Pooper-Scooper.com and indicate what username you would like.

WANT TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS? Buy the Startup Manual! "The Professional Pooper-Scooper: How to Start Your Own Low-Cost, High-Profit Dog Waste Removal Service"

[url=http://www.pooper-scooper.com/contents.htm]

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yellowbook Advertising  (Read 4382 times)
ON DOODY
Pros

Learn and Work Hard to Achieve

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2008, 05:35:19 PM »

Since March of 07 I have had 13 people tell me "yellow pages" for "where did you learn about ON DOODY". Of those 13 I only have 4 remaining.  Did I make 600.00 since March of 07 on those 13.  YOU BET!!!!

Why they did not stay around..... who knows.

My customer referral customers are the ones that sign up and stay.  How much do they cost........ A BIG SMILE and great customer service.  Cost???  ZERO!!!!!!
Shon
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2008, 07:26:22 PM »

Yeah, We've seen a big difference in referral leads this spring.  I love that.  Also, people seeing our trucks have increased. 

People finding our cards in other pet oriented places have risen this year as well.  I think our "free" advertising has exceeded our paid advertising.  Seems like it anyways.  Don't know if I should be mad or glad.  Glad the customers are coming in and not spending a dime on those or mad because what I am spending money on isn't working as well. Embarrassed
Doody Master
Pros

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2008, 06:40:24 PM »

The Yellow Book comes out a few months after the Berry Yellow Pages. There is a good chance that the Berry Yellow Pages get tossed when the new Yellow Book arrives. That's why I'm in both.

Michele
Doody Master, Inc.
www.doodymaster.com
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: