Scoopers & Friends Discussion Board

DOG OWNERS!Click here for:
International Directory of Dog Waste Removal Services
September 14, 2014, 07:00:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to this FREE forum for dog waste removal service professionals and those interested in the business. 

TO REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FORUMS: Send e-mail to Matthew at Pooper-Scooper.com and indicate what username you would like.

WANT TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS? Buy the Startup Manual! "The Professional Pooper-Scooper: How to Start Your Own Low-Cost, High-Profit Dog Waste Removal Service"

[url=http://www.pooper-scooper.com/contents.htm]

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I like this website  (Read 1903 times)
ashlee
Pros

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2008, 02:22:53 PM »

Okay, I know my site needs to be redone (dont go visit it - please) and I am starting to look at others out there.  I dont know if the fella posts here, but I like cleanpaws.com (Arizona).  Very clean and professional looking.  How about you all post your faves (okay to say your own) so I can look at the best ones first.  I am not one to copy text, so dont worry - just want to get a feeling of what style each of you respond to.
scooperhero

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 04:07:56 PM »

I got mine thro vista.com . Evry budy on here helped me get mine just perfect . www.scooperheros.org
twscoopers
Pros

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 04:04:06 AM »

I really like www.doodymaster.com.  It is well organized and has a great little cartoon clip at the front page.

Kathy
mr.bks
Pros

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 04:12:02 AM »

I really like www.doodymaster.com.  It is well organized and has a great little cartoon clip at the front page.

That was good.  I've never seen that site, but I like the cartoon at the beginning.  Nice logo too.

Brian
Pooper Scooper Squad
Pros

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 12:11:32 PM »

I like TidyTails.net.  They are somewhat of a competitor for me (we overlap service areas a little) but they've sent me a couple of new customers in the last few months.  The layout is easy to understand and the info easy to find.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: