Scoopers & Friends Discussion Board

DOG OWNERS!Click here for:
International Directory of Dog Waste Removal Services
October 25, 2014, 11:12:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to this FREE forum for dog waste removal service professionals and those interested in the business. 

TO REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FORUMS: Send e-mail to Matthew at Pooper-Scooper.com and indicate what username you would like.

WANT TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS? Buy the Startup Manual! "The Professional Pooper-Scooper: How to Start Your Own Low-Cost, High-Profit Dog Waste Removal Service"

[url=http://www.pooper-scooper.com/contents.htm]

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Naming Your Business - We Are Selling Our Brand  (Read 1472 times)
WAGS

W.A.G.S Waste & Ground Sanitation

View Profile WWW
« on: March 09, 2011, 10:09:04 AM »

I created the WAGS brand years ago for my sister in Nevada. I am in Murfreesboro Tennessee. I have had a great response from the local community but have not had time to build the business and with my 2nd back surgery (Fusion) coming up, I have been declining new customers for some time now.

W.A.G.S stands for Waste & Ground Sanitation. It is a brand name that is very expandable into any Pet related services that you might want to add.

In short, I am selling the Brand, Website, Logo, Registered trademark for WAGS and a Registered trademark for "When it comes to #2 We're #1" Also included is the domain petwags.com and the toll free number 1-888-PET-WAGS. The toll free number only costs $5 a month + 4 cents per minute. Further, I am including all of the graphics for the truck and van decal, business cards and door hangers.  If anyone is interested feel free to post a reply or email me at info@petwags.com or call 615-713-2340. I am asking 7k OBO and I am entertaining a couple of offers right now. My day job is SEO (search engine optimization) and web and graphic design so I can customize the site for no charge, set up the pay pal for you and put the site at the top of page one of Google in on line searches in your city.

Happy Scooping!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: