Scoopers & Friends Discussion Board

DOG OWNERS!Click here for:
International Directory of Dog Waste Removal Services
September 20, 2014, 03:01:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to this FREE forum for dog waste removal service professionals and those interested in the business. 

TO REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FORUMS: Send e-mail to Matthew at Pooper-Scooper.com and indicate what username you would like.

WANT TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS? Buy the Startup Manual! "The Professional Pooper-Scooper: How to Start Your Own Low-Cost, High-Profit Dog Waste Removal Service"

[url=http://www.pooper-scooper.com/contents.htm]

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you giving your customers for Xmas?  (Read 6328 times)
Kanine Kleenup
Pros

View Profile WWW
« on: December 07, 2008, 08:35:15 PM »

Im going with the poo calendar
http://www.stupid.com/fun/POOC.html
Scoop da Poo
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 09:09:03 PM »

What are you giving your customers for Xmas?

Their bill.  Grin
thepoohcrew
Pros

Punkin, Eve, Remington & China

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 12:52:30 AM »

I've already mailed my clients their Christmas cards, and Santa Paws will deliver each dog a toy and a treat, plus a magnetic calendar or a 5x7 printed calendar for their owners the week of Christmas. 

I know a lot of you poo poo the idea of sending cards or giving anything to your customers for Christmas, I on the other hand obviously enjoy it.   Smiley  And I really enjoy ... oh I can't give away all my secrets.   Wink

Deb

The Pooh Crew
Scoop da Poo
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 05:06:54 AM »

Actually Deb I send a really nice card that I make myself, then have Kinkos print for me.  It has a dressed up version of my logo dog face with a red nose and ornaments all over her, and all my pets pictures inside it with a nice holiday message.  After all, I know all of their dogs.  They should get to see mine.

The customers love it, and always tell me so.  I enjoy it as well. 
thepoohcrew
Pros

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 11:13:29 AM »

I want one!   Wink

I had a pic of my three plus the freeloader(sitting for a friend of mine, was supposed to be 2 weeks now it's going on 12 weeks!) taken and made into holiday cards.  My customers love it!  Of course who wouldn't love four dogs dressed in holiday gear?  LOL! 

That gives me an idea.   Grin

Deb

The Pooh Crew
Scoop da Poo
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 11:47:39 AM »

I want one!   Wink

You got email.  Wink
Scooperdude
Pros

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2008, 01:52:01 PM »

Each of mine get a Berber Plush toy in a gift bag with a card.
I've already delivered them and have gotten many responses, one even said that was the only toy the dog got. I've been doing it since I started and always get a good response from the clients.
ashlee
Pros

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2008, 04:03:23 PM »

Okay, what would you give if you had 1000+ stops a week?  Is a card enough?  I am struggling with this.  In the past we have not done anything but this year, more than ever I think it is important to keep the customers happy and let them know how much we love them!  Ideas?
Scooperdude
Pros

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2008, 04:29:43 PM »

All my dogs love the plush toys, they don't last too long and the stuffing adds to your clean up over the next couple weeks. In that volume you should get a great price.
Kanine Kleenup
Pros

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2008, 06:13:40 PM »

My wife sells coffee for a living, so I can get a nice bag of fancy coffee cheap, so I leave a bag at each house.. I think in a couple years I may have to only leave it at a few select homes and send the rest a card (Crossing fingers that I get that busy) Brian
mel
Pros

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2008, 06:23:27 PM »

Ashlee give me a call sometime tomorrow.
BDS
Pros

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2008, 06:09:59 AM »

I have for every holiday(Valentines day, 4th of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years)each dog on the route gets a fancy cookie. They are holiday theme cookies. I've paid as much as $1.89 per cookie. It is getting harder to find the nice cookies at a reasonable price, so starting with Christmas, I will be making my own cookies, decorating them with yogurt  icing. Have never sent cards, but I have signed up with a company called send-out-cards, and may begin sending cards to my customers this Christmas as well.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America " for an amount of "up to and including my life."
thepoohcrew
Pros

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2008, 03:47:53 PM »

Hey Ashlee I sent you some ideas.

Deb

The Pooh Crew
Scoopidy Doo
Pros

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2008, 05:53:37 PM »

Grady,

Where did you get the plush toys? 

Last year I gave out, Bandanas for the dogs,  and personalized votive candle holders and candle...

this year, I'm debating... on what to do... been a hectic year for me,,, so the mind is just not on it... oh well...
ashlee
Pros

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2008, 06:55:12 PM »

Thanks Deb!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: