Scoopers & Friends Discussion Board







DOG OWNERS!Click here for:
International Directory of Dog Waste Removal Services
October 24, 2014, 09:07:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to this FREE forum for dog waste removal service professionals and those interested in the business. 

TO REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FORUMS: Send e-mail to Matthew at Pooper-Scooper.com and indicate what username you would like.

WANT TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS? Buy the Startup Manual! "The Professional Pooper-Scooper: How to Start Your Own Low-Cost, High-Profit Dog Waste Removal Service"

[url=http://www.pooper-scooper.com/contents.htm]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you giving your customers for Xmas?  (Read 6480 times)
allfordogs
Newbie
*
Posts: 45


** 1(87)Pet-Provider ** Professional & Prescreened


View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2008, 09:10:59 PM »

A little THANK YOU note and an oversized tootsie roll w/out the wrapper that's been squished a bit.

haha jk.
Logged
Pete
Pros
Sr. Member
*
Posts: 336


We support Pet Rescue/ Spay, Neuter


View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2008, 03:46:34 PM »

Oustanding Service (the day before or after, weather permitting)   Grin
Logged

Better than the will to succeed is the will to prepare to succeed.
ashlee
Pros
Full Member
*
Posts: 218



View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2008, 04:54:57 PM »

SNow coming tomorrow (we got most of Friday done today)!  Snow predcited for Monday and Wednesday - how would you do the schedule for next week? 
Logged
Steve in MD
Newbie
*
Posts: 15



View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2008, 07:52:08 AM »

Bones of all sizes, plush toys (mostly for the smaller dogs), a week of free service (to a very select few) and a few cat nip toys. Obviously we let the client decide if they want to give the bones/toys to the pets or not. I'd say 80% of our clients will get something. The other 20% will just get there normal bill.

Tips for us are about the same this year. $20 here and there, a few gift cards and such.  Our best one so far was a cooler full of deer meat with a case of Corona's sitting on top. Not my favorite stop but definitely my favorite client. Grin

Have a great and safe holiday season everyone!!
Logged

If a Man Speaks in the Forest, and
There's No Woman Around to Hear Him . . .
Is He Still Wrong?
scoopnation
Pros
Jr. Member
*
Posts: 74



View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2009, 12:47:30 PM »

LMAO at you poor schmoes giving customers gifts for Xmas.   That's not how it works.   How it works is this- the customers tip us at Xmas for a job well done.

Logged
Shon
Guest
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2009, 04:45:06 PM »

Well, I'm a schmoe.  Sad

I figure, without them we wouldn't be where we are at.  I'll toss 'em a little gift to say "thank you".  It didn't break the bank.
Logged
ON DOODY
Pros
Sr. Member
*
Posts: 431


Learn and Work Hard to Achieve


View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2009, 09:54:50 PM »

I will be proud to stand beside Shon and say that I am also a schmoe (whatever in the hell that is)
Logged
BDS
Pros
Full Member
*
Posts: 204



View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2009, 10:05:02 PM »

At every holiday, I leave a really nice dog cookie for each dog on my route. Theme based, yogurt dipped and decorated.
Logged

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America " for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Pete
Pros
Sr. Member
*
Posts: 336


We support Pet Rescue/ Spay, Neuter


View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2009, 06:58:53 AM »

No "e" on the end.  Schmo - from Yiddish, meaning a fool or dullard.  Jerk and less polite meanings have evolved.  see also "schmuck"

Personally, I'm willing to be as big a schmo as Shon is.  Cheesy
Logged

Better than the will to succeed is the will to prepare to succeed.
Scoop da Poo
Guest
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2009, 08:22:23 AM »

Call me a schmo too.  Or a schlarry or a schcurly, I don't care!

I had so many compliments on my holiday card this year.  Many of them said it was their favorite card they got this year.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.14 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!